Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #68
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I've now installed PRS+ on my 350 just to try it out.... seems pointless to be able to change fonts when I've got to edit the file in Calibre before it'll actually work though! Not the fault of PRS+ obviously. But I digress, the only really noticeable difference for me early on is that the battery ran out far quicker than normal. So I think I'll need to try and monitor that and I might just end up un-installing PRS+ if it continues (that is easy enough to do isn't it?).

Edit: I'd tried a soft reset as suggested in the PRS+ website and the battery was still draining, but thankfully after trying another soft reset, the battery life appears back to normal. Suddenly PRS+ looks a lot better now, and I'm back loving the 350 again! Had a chance to get a Kobo Mini for £39, but I just can't think of a single good reason to ditch the 350 for it other than it's new and shiny, and that's just not a good enough reason!

Last edited by soulfuldog; 05-06-2013 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Update
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote