View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #6
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I have to warn you that scanning then doing the OCR and formatting is a labour of love that's not to be undertaken lightly, especially if you're learning as you go. I've converted a few free ebooks from PDF to ePub and even that is a mission (I am very picky about formatting though and get annoyed at the errors that need to be fixed).
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote