View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
RAPID CHARGE ERROR?:blink:

Just noticed something odd. I noticed that the Kobo Touch my stepmother has seems to be rapid charging while it is plugged into the computer and left in the on state. However it is not really charged fully. When I shut the KT off and turn it on while plugged in to computer a different state is revealed. It is now showing a completely different power state from the fully powered off state it was in when left on to charge fully. So to recap fully charged from the computer its done in a very short time and power cycled while attached to the computer reveals it is not really fully charged, (first symptom was the touch drained in less then 48 hours in standby mode no reading) status when rebooted immediately shows that the touch is really only 60 percent charged give or take.

this occurred after going to 2.5 and seems to be presistant in the 2.5.1 state as well. Any one else with similar notations about power any firmware version?

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote