View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:59 AM   #476
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by term1nat0r View Post
I used a hack to cheat Kindl and he thought that it was registered.
In reality, when you try to register, Kindle can not connect to the site and said that it is possible wi-fi does not work. But I have seen information that this certificate is responsible for establishing an SSL connection to be happening that registration.
Ah right yeah I vaguely remember this.

Hmm. some file or another is made by the amazon people as you say If I Recall Correctly.

You have fixed the troublesome required missing data areas.

I would simply overwrite the main partition and the MATCHING kernel at this point.

You should be good to then register it like everyone else assuming you got the details correct, at which point that file will be generated IIRC.

K3 SO still have 3g right? Yeah sure they do, for the adverts.. So just overwrite the current "mangled mess" with fresh.

I would do that. what you do is up to you. I would do that.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote