View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:44 AM   #74
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I'm with Zespectre: Relax a bit!
It's not like we're in school and get reading assigments and get punished if we don't read them. I hope...
The choices have not gone "my way" in the few months I've been following the book club. Each month I have found something I want to read among the nominations. The winners I have had no desire to read (I did read Hal Spacejock anyway since it's a quick easy read). Soooo... I've been happy about the good suggestions, read what I wanted and disregarded the rest. What's the big deal?!
I'm sure that if someone starts a "anyone want to read and discuss xxx" it would get about as much (or as little) action as the "official" book club discussion. Does it really matter if it's "the official choice" or not?
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote