View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #11
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Loeffel - funnily enough I got that same error once too while I was developing it, then no matter what I did I couldn't replicate it. I will have to take another look to see if I can figure out how to replicate it. It sounds like other than that you are now up and running ok, correct?

EDIT: I figured out the problem, new version up shortly. You have to add a new row, move it and not assign a shortcut to it to get the error. Easily fixed. Before I post the fix, are you happy with everything else?

Last edited by kiwidude; 04-09-2011 at 12:35 PM.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote