View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #8
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasczak View Post
Ok, thanks all. When I went to download CutePDF it asked me to install something else. I try to be careful about what I install.

Also, I'm not seeing how to append anything with CutePDF. The version I downloaded just acts like a printer. Did I download the wrong version?
I installed Cute PDF Pro Evaluation. Then from "tools", select "merge PDF and image files". From there navigate to the folder where you have stored your individual files and with the shift key (or the control key) select the files you want to append. Then choose open. The next screen lets you rearrange, add or delete. Then click OK. Worked like a charm for me with a fairly long set of instructor manuals.

Someone else from Mobileread put me on to this program a few months ago. And I've really been pleased with it.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote