View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 01:53 PM   #269
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I agree Scrivener has its own way of doing many things. If you don't work through the tutorial you can spend ages trying to figure out where to look up a function you KNOW has to be there. It is not as intuitive as I would like but it offers quite a bit if you can learn to go with its flow. The forums at L&L are a bit, um... zealous at times.

I knew about Hewson's book but I haven't purchased it to see if it is worth it. Anyone here read it yet?
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote