Thread: Reader Question
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
Lori Reeser
Enthusiast
Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lori Reeser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Tab M10
I am not using Calibre to read the books. I am reading the book on my Nook Color. I just checked and this problem does NOT exist in Calibre (on my PC). It seems to be only happening on my Nook.

I was hoping that maybe I could use Calibre or Sigil to fix whatever is the problem. I have tried converting .epub to .epub in Calibre, but it didn't fix the problem.

Lori

Last edited by Lori Reeser; 02-27-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Lori Reeser is offline   Reply With Quote