View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:11 PM   #643
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherTD View Post
I have a book, newly converted to ePub by Calibre. it opens happily in Calibre's viewer, and in Bluefire Reader. Marvin says it is malformed or encrypted and won't open it. Is it particularly sensitive? Is there a way to discover what Marvin doesn't like? Or should I just hold on till 1.2 emerges?
Not particularly sensitive. I do believe that Kris improved how Marvin deals with malformed books in version 1.2

If you want to know for sure, I'll PM you my email. Send me the book as an attachment and I'll try it and report back.

Cheers

Art