View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #9
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Something you can try since you can't use it to read books right now anyway. Do a reset. Turn device completely off (not sleep), press and hold the home button, slide and hold the power button for about 5 secs I believe. This will reset the device to factory installed firmware. I know you just bought it but I can't find any mention of the 2.2.2 firmware. Highest I see mentioned is 2.2.1 for Japan. At the least all that will have happened is that you go through the setup procedure again.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote