View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:57 PM   #72
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
Paper is flammable( although I dont smoke)
Used books are nasty and smell bad from all the Dry Spit caked up in the upper right corner of the pages by fingerlickers who needed traction to turn pages.
Have you ever tried burning a book? I have a feeling that a plastic ereader would actually burn harder than a paper book (especially if the book is kept closed). Also, I really don't think the smell comes from dried spit. I don't lick my fingers when turning pages, and my old books start to smell after a while. It's probably mostly the smell of the acid in the paper eating at it, along with mold. See, now you can go back to liking paper books.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote