View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 06:17 AM   #5
polly
Evangelist
polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.polly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650, PocketBook 360, Astak PocketPro (RIP), Tungsten T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
That is because this can't be done. It must be connected to PC.

I use an SD card for everything, don't have any issues regarding deletion of books etc. Books load up to read as fast as on the internal memory, and page turns seem as fast to me as well. I'd go with the card, either via cable or card reader.

Welcome to the forum, Acrimonious!
You can delete books without using a PC with the lBook firmware. A long key press brings up a menu with that option. It also allows you to move books from card to reader.

I put new books on the card. If I like them well enough to reread them, I move them to the reader. Otherwise I delete them. It's convenient to be able to do that when I finish the book versus when I'm connected to a computer again.
polly is offline   Reply With Quote