View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 11:23 AM   #19
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I received this today

From Amazon, telling me about a new book available. I just had to laugh. Yes, I know, the price will go down, but seriously, how many people do they think will jump at this pre-order price?

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who has purchased or rated books by Stephen King, you might like to know that He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson will be released on February 7, 2009. You can pre-order yours by following the link below.

He Is Legend: An Anthology Celebrating Richard Matheson
Stephen King
Price: $60.00

Release Date: February 7, 2009

Product Description
A TRIBUTE TO ACCLAIMED AUTHOR RICHARD MATHESON, THESE ARE ORIGINAL STORIES BASED ON PLOTS AND CHARACTERS OF RICHARD MATHESON. THE BOOK CONTAINS THE FIRST COLLABORATION BETWEEN FATHER AND SON STEPHEN KING AND JOE HILL ENTITLED "THROTTLE" AND BASED ON MATHESON'S "DUEL."

desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote