View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #21
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by connie2000 View Post
I just talked to customer service (kindle expert) and was told that the Cloud Collections will not sync with the Kindle for PC. And I have not been able to get it to do so. I am happy to have it on my Kindle Fire HD at least. Have you tried syncing to other Kindle devices?
Ugh, this is the one device where I keep all my collections current. But we got it on the PW2 today so guess I am going to have to get all my collections on here and sync that. Hopefully by the time I get my PW organized there will be an update for my 2012 Fire.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote