View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by finrind View Post
Though generally it's not the case (=no such clause in term of use), I think they do write in the offers rules "limit 1 per account", not "1 per KSO", which means the answer to your question is: for the offers we've seen so far, no, and for future offers, probably too.
Really? I guess I missed it because as I stated in my OP I did look at the TOS on the individual offers. I didn't see a 1 per account rule.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote