View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:45 AM   #47
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
My boycott grows to six.
Me too....

I'm very glad I have a pretty sizable inventory of "evil-6" e-books bought at reasonable prices before agency pricing. Putting that together with small press, PD, and even a few p-books from the library and used bookstores, I figure I have at least 3 or 4 years before I need to even vaguely entertain the idea of buying another "evil-6" book. And maybe (although not counting on it) things will be different (hopefully better, not worse) by then.

Still, I'm sad to see RH go.

Last edited by sufue; 03-01-2011 at 08:07 AM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote