View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 09:11 PM   #11
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
I wrote that first. There are some issues with the images since I do not know how to find out which record they start in. But I do not think that the opf is saved in the preamble. At least it did not seem to be there for the Alice files.
Number of the first record with images is the dword at offset 0x5C in the 'MOBI' header (which starts at offset 0x10 in record 0).
I'm going to do a post on internals of mobi format "soon"...
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote