View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 09:06 AM   #3
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiathame View Post
I had the screen saver hack installed and went through all the documented steps to unintall it so that I could update to 2.5.

Well...I got all the ugly default screen savers back but when I look under settings it still lists me at Kindle 2.3(399380047)+SSi 0.1. I have a Kindle 2 US and I eve tried setting the Kindle back to the factory defaults but I cannot seem to get the Screen saver hack to go away.

Does anyone have and ideas? I really want to take advantage of the collections and the other features in 2.5.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Alli
Look at the thread in MobileReads that you got the bin file from. It's been redone so that the uninstall bin files work correctly. You will find them i the same message from clarknova.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote