View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 09:17 AM   #69
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
I would also add the Isabel Dalhousie Sunday Philosophers Club books by McCall Smith; its not that they're funny, it just I grew up in Edinburgh and they are some cuttingly observed that I can't help laughing. From time to time.
Christopher Brookmyre is another Scottish novelist worth checking out. The novels are full of dark humour - and I love his titles.
(They do contain strong language.)
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote