View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #1
petercreasey
Wizard
petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petercreasey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony: PRS 950 & T1, Kobo: Aura One & Forma
Plug in 505 & eBook Library starts itself??

Just the past few times, when I plug in my Sony PRS 505 to my USB port, eBook Library automatically gets started on my PC. This issue may have started after I updated eBook library to the new update a day or two ago.

How can I prevent eBook Library from automatically starting when the Sony PRS 505 is plugged into the USB port?

If this is not the right place to seek an answer, where should else should I go?

Thanks!

. . . . . . Pete
petercreasey is offline   Reply With Quote