View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #20
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I always upload my books with Send to Kindle. I love that the PW separates my Docs from the Amazon books in the cloud!
More annoying is that Amazon, without asking, changes periodicals into personal documents if you email them to your Kindle, so you end up with two categories: periodicals from Amazon, which go into the archive folder and get expired, and periodicals from Calibre, which don't, so every old issue sits outside all collections cluttering things up until you delete them. Yes, that's right, Amazon silently edits your MOBIs in flight. Not very nice, really.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote