View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:08 PM   #232
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Sufue thanks for the thumbs up re Caudwell.

I hadn't heard of her before and my local library, which is quite good re Crime and Mystery, doesn't stock her.

Kobo's got 3 of her titles (and so has Amazon in Kindle format), so I bought her first, thus was Adonis Murdered for $4.79 using our friend Vouchercodes40.

Wonder why the 4th in the series isn't in ebook format?

--------------------------
Edit:

I just found that Sony US has the 4th:

The Sybil in her Grave - $7.99

Even more curious why Amazon and Kobo don't have it.
Thus Was Adonis Murdered became available on Kindle today. The Sibyl in Her Grave is now also available from Amazon.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote