View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 AM   #56
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post

Alternately we could see what the multicore (extra 6) rework does in the interim

hehehe
Tech. support claims they fixed the problem last night.
They didn't, I just asked them to try again.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch ...

Will be diddling with the few remaining problems.
I hope to have this site reopened to the general public sometime, RSN - - no more: "PM me for the registration code".

What can I offer the original "Nerd Crew" that helped fill the empty Kindle pages before the public opening?
Bragging rights and a limited time, "free ride" when (if) the site goes subscription based.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote