View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:41 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoCat View Post
Any tips as to good small external speakers to make the Fire louder but still somewhat portable and battery operated?

I figured there would be a selection for the PlayBook or Nook Color, but neither Blackberry's nor B&N's accessory stores has anything like that.

Thanks
Look for mp3 player speakers. Those should work I would think. I use one for my Sansa clip+. I haven't tried it on the Fire but I bet it would work.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote