View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 09:38 AM   #6
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
This past weekend I got rid of 3 large boxes of books and restored some semblance of order to my shelves. I cant remember how long Ive had the iliad, perhaps 3 months, and I have not bought a p book in that time. I am saving space and I have improved the quality of my reading material. I am also saving around $100 per month.

Thanks again to the people that encouraged me on this forum.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote