Thread: iPad iBooks Limit
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
I can't imagine that the cover would balloon the file size by a factor of 5, would it? The cover is in the file loaded in my iTunes library, so I have to believe that something is going on during the transfer from iTunes library to the iPad. I too am hoping that this is 1.0 issue - OS 4.0 will be interesting!
That would be a huge cover image
Although I'm kinda embarrassed that the Typefaces in iBooks epub I uploaded here was 50K with a cover...and only 5K before I added the cover
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote