View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #10
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I'm not a fan of anime/manga at all but my brother is. He likes The Legend of Zelda, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and Monster Hunter Orage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_fishy View Post
Hm. Maybe a graphic novel would be better.... I saw some James Patterson books were made into graphic novels.
I read graphic novels from time to time. I really love The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé. Also, Bone by Jeff Smith is really good. Another is Art Spiegelman's Maus. It's a story about the Holocaust. In the graphic novel, Jews are depicted as mice, Nazis as cats, Poles as pigs, Americans as dogs, and so on.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote