View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 06:39 AM   #21
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
Tone is a bit hard to detect in posts, but you come across as rather defensive after I posted two posts saying that I switched to iOS and haven't looked back, one of which gave some of the strong points of iOS over Android. I just gave my perspective as a former (2 year) Android user and current (6 month) iOS user, pointing out that some of the things that he said were mostly true.
That was a general statement. Yes I saw you are an iOS user & your post mentioning the drawbacks of android as a user.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote