View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 10:56 AM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I'm running the Bionic ROM built by team whisky. It's a ROM built using samsung's source. I thought about going with cm7, but I like samsungs additions and the bionics ROM also has better support for the hardware, at least at the time I was looking to update my device.

Well toshiba just introduced a high quality screen capable of higher resolution if toshiba goes after the smartphone market samsung devices won't be the only ones with high quality screens.

For me the note has a good enough screen, what I like so much about it is the size and the dockable pen. That is one of the features i miss most from the winmo platform.

Last edited by =X=; 10-21-2011 at 11:01 AM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote