View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 09:59 PM   #8
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpeg2 View Post
Maybe I'm in the minority - but when I read a book, I just want to read the book. No searching, no social stuff, no sharing - just reading.

Even if I did use these features, they would not offset what DRM does to you.

Rich
Same!

However, if that X ray stuff can improve the book comprehension without being another social network stuff, is a nice thing, in my opinion.

I prefer to keep the control about what I share when I'm reading, or if I will post what book I'm reading on Facebook, doing it old fashion way, just posting a link. But be able to see what others have underlined have helped me several times while studying or reading a computer book.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote