View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trebro View Post
I'm a little surprised the vote is 7-6. I didn't think the idea would be so iffy.
-Rob
It's not really "iffy". What the poll is really asking is how many people would be interested in a book club. The "no"s (like me) don't really count. That is to say, you could get 1000 "no"s and 100 "yes"s and the yes vote would "win" - a hundred people sounds like a pretty darn solid membership for a book club.

Cheers,
Marc (not "against", just not personally interested)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote