View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:10 PM   #1
mediax
Readaholic
mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mediax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (previously 505 and 650)
Crashing opening calibre epubs

I'm trying to open a calibre generated epub and it causes Sigil to crash while opening the file.

I've seen a previous thread on this issue (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52749), but I'm not sure if the issue causing that problem still applies?

I'm on Sigil 0.1.4 and calibre 0.6.21 - I've reinstalled both (just in case), but to no avail. I'm on Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope).

Last edited by mediax; 11-11-2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: System information
mediax is offline   Reply With Quote