View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 11:59 AM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
I think it is an interesting idea with potential; but I didn't find "The 21 Steps" very immersive. Watching the map moving around just kept interrupting the narrative, and there was no interaction in terms of the reader controlling the story (not in the bits I watched anyway).

Other multimedia elements would help, but are the creators aiming for an interactive, or just a multimedia, experience?
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote