View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 03:08 AM   #1
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
BeBook looking for developers!

As in this thread on their support forum

Ambitious BeBook developers wanted.

Quote:
- Has the BeBook little or no secrets for you?
- Do you have suggestions for improvement, and the know how to implement these?
- Do the questions on the support section make you smile and think "I know the most likely answer"?
- Do you know Linux inside out.?
- Do you know that SDK isn't a brand of audio tapes? (that's TDK)
- Have you ever wondered "Why didn't they implement 'whatever feature' already? (because it only takes 10 minutes if I did it myself)

You scored a 6 out of 6?

We're looking for ambitious software developers to help us improve our BeBook.

If you're interested, please state why you qualify.

We offer:
- A closed forum, just for all of you, to discuss and develop possible features.
- The tools needed.
- The latest new development news from our side.
- Personal credit on features implemented in updates.
- A letter of recommendation if you made a substantial contribution.
- A free T-shirt. (or two if you like)
- The opportunity to be included in our soft- and hardware beta tests.

In short: Do you think you can help us in whatever way possible, feel free to apply. No matter if it's on DRM issues, layout, possibilities of the reader itself, improvements on the file formats. You're welcome.

Just send an e-mail to support@bebook.com
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote