View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:39 PM   #16
ebooklovers
ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebooklovers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android
Based on my research, it is better to cut the 5 day promo into 2 and starts on a Friday upto the weekends. I havent published my book yet (but plan to do so in the near future) as I want to fully plan every step that I will do, including the days when I will offer the promo..

Since I have no experience with it yet as well, thanks a lot for the heads up about the significant decrease of download on a Sunday.. Maybe it would be better if I start the promo on a Friday up to Saturday?
ebooklovers is offline   Reply With Quote