View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 03:08 PM   #14583
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files and the James Potter Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Just finished re-reads of Turn Coat, Changes and the novella, Aftermath. Aftermath is a bridge between Changes and Ghost Story. All of these were quite exciting and I've thoroughly enjoyed re-reading them. I've just started my re-read of Ghost Story.

Also I've read the fist two chapters of Cold Days. Two more chapters will be made available one-at-a-time on the next two Tuesdays. And then the entire novel will be released on Tuesday the 27th. Hooray!!

I finished re-reading Ghost Story yesterday, which completes my preparation for the release of Cold Days on November 27th.

I've begun my re-read (again) of James Potter And The Vault Of Destinies in preparation for the Autumn release of the 4th novel in the James Potter series, James Potter and the Morrigan Web.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote