View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:52 AM   #68
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
I played a bit more with NoteLedge over the week-end. I like how the app looks although it's a bit cluttered. I think it has potential, but there are way too many problems with it yet. I still think Notability does the same thing but with more functionalities. However, the cuteness factor is certainly a plus and if you want to make good-looking scrapbooks, NoteLedge could work for you. Just stay away from the fountain pen tool, it crashes the app every time on my new iPad.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote