View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #8
ClairePMR
Groupie
ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ClairePMR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Color, Kindle, EB1150, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Surface Pro 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruangra View Post
In Calibre, just click connect/share>Start Content Server

You can access your ebooks from a web browser pointing to 192.168.XX.XX:8080

If you use Aldiko in your tablet, simply add the URL to the catalog. You can seamlessly download your ebooks.
I'm another new android tablet user and have done exactly as you suggested here using Aldiko. I can easily see all of my Calibre library content on my tablet, but every time I try to download one of the files, the download fails. Any ideas what might be causing that? My tablet is Android 2.3, if that makes a difference.
ClairePMR is offline   Reply With Quote