Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:11 PM   #31
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Yes, I like your suggestions, but without the fourth option if the poll will be binding. I'd hate for anyone to lose their vote since "other" wouldn't really be a winnable category.

And though it's a bit of "did the chicken or egg come first?", I'd suggest a hidden vote for this poll so that people vote their heart without regard to poll results so far. Perhaps also keep it open for a good while - at least two weeks or more - to give all our various members a chance to see it and vote.
I understand what you mean.

I put the "Other" in there becuase I know, there are 3 categories that I would love to have a blind vote all the time, if possible:

January: Wild Card, April: Humor & August: Free For All (any genre).

Where as March: Nonfiction makes more sense as a viewable genre, to me.

There might be other people who have similar ideas, so giving them that option allows us to discuss it, at least.

Of course, it could just be me, in which case the other 3 options are fine.

Last edited by Nyssa; 11-21-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote