View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #11
Mayzshon
Enthusiast
Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mayzshon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Since I only have a Kindle at the moment, I'm going to have to base my opnions on trying to read off LCD screen on my laptop.

For novels, or anything with long blocks of text, I prefer e-ink. It allows me to read like a do with a book, in long marathon session. I find that with LCD screens, I just can't seem to do that.

On the other hand for things where I'm only reading in short bursts, comic books, most magazine articles, internet forums, etc. LCD screens work just fine and the ability to display color images is a plus.

I do have to admit a fondness for the way images look on my Kindle Screen. On certain pictures, they almost have an ink wash look like those of 1970's era Warren Comics.
Mayzshon is offline   Reply With Quote