View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #824
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderserdar View Post
i am so sorry but i see the u0007 error again and again
on the official site of Duokan,there is two threads about this , may help:
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...bFXINYfqXiXr2Q
http://translate.googleusercontent.c...mpERmMimrVK_eA
Quote:
Reply 11 # zefei002
The success of friends
Sum up the reasons:
(1) I only copied the first three bin files to upgrade to fail.
(2) Then I downloaded the installation package, the "package" in the DK_System, DK_Documents and DK_Pictures copied to the root of Kindle, but failed.
(3) Finally, I restored the factory settings, copy the three bin, and (2) in the three folders on the success of friends ~
Grateful to see more of the team, thank you.

72 House
towerman at 2011-7-27 08:42
I have wifi +3 G version of the ad, did not install successfully started, always u0007 error, then re-read the posts get a (1) delete the original test all came to look at things (2) returned to the appearance set (3) Registration (4) copy from the installation package directory more than three came to see (5) will break package of three files to the kindle's root directory (6) turn off wireless, disconnect the usb connection (7) upgrade. If successful will be upgraded for a long time.
Finally succeeded.
What steps do not know in the end work, and I guess there may be two points (1) kindle as possible from the most primitive state of the system to start the installation to see more systems; (2) turn off the wireless network.
Finally, thank the developer's efforts!
Restoring to factory default and turning off the wireless before each try may help for you too.

Last edited by thomass; 08-25-2011 at 10:28 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote