View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:32 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Authors Den Spamming?

Is Author's Den spamming anyone else? Not like normal spam, but rather lots and lots of "please signup with us" type stuff. So far I've gotten several anniversary notices and multiple "50% off membership" notices all within a short span of each other, sorta like they're crying "We're sinking! Please spend money on us and save our sinking ship!" I'm not sure if they're really spamming, if it's just me, a technical glitch, or what. So I thought I'd ask. Anyone else been hit by a lot of recent emails from Authors Den asking you to signup or if you're already there, asking you to up yourself to a full membership?

As far as full membership, I've considered it a few times, but I haven't seen ANY activity on my presence there so I really question if it's even worth wasting the cash on. Anyone else had good luck there, or lots of nothing like me?
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote