Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:09 PM   #23
NullNix
Guru
NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NullNix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I'm not sure that that is the case, but I am reasonably certain that they did not intend for anyone to load 50+ books at one time. If this were a thing they'd want you to do, they'd probably let you batch download books instead of just letting you download one at a time.
Actually they make it quite easy to do that. When I handed my Kindle 4 on (my mother's was stolen) it was quite easy to tell the Paperwhite to just suck in everything on the original. 190+ books.

Yes, it indexed like mad for about half a day after that, but it did finish.
NullNix is offline   Reply With Quote