View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #28
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And did you know it spoils hybrid and threaded view modes to do that?
Wolfie, heart of my heart:

No, I did not know that. But surely, if you reply to one guy, using "reply," and then add quoted stuff from other posts...hmm...(Hitch wanders off to see what happens).

Quote:
She said acceptable, not required Jon. But I didn't even know there was a threaded or hybrid view...so I didn't know it would spoil it...Does anyone use those views??
Hmm...now I'm going to save this and see how it bollixes up the threaded and hybrid views.

Hmmm...it does add the second quoted post to the hybrid view. I'm not sure it "ruins" it, per se, but I can see that it might be confusing. I do this all the time, as does everyone else, and Wolfie, I don't recall you complaining about it before?

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 02-03-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Added note about alteration to view
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote