View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:29 AM   #22
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
I haven't been following this brouhaha other than reading a few posts here at MR.

Is the problem primarily outside of the U.S.? I ask only because I noticed the people posting with missing towns and moving airports were located throughout the world but didn't notice anyone from the states.

I live in the western part of the country, a city of approximately 2 million people, and a cursory check of my regular haunts showed they were all where they should be.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote