View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #25
Jazzy_Jeffaz
Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Jazzy_Jeffaz is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecweston View Post
You people that are putting off reading the Song of Ice and Fire series need to get on the ball.

It's a huge series, and you'll probably be reading it for months (it took me nine months, but I was also reading other things along with it), but it's so good. You will fall in love with the characters and not want it to end. I finished the fifth book earlier this month and now I'm contemplating re-reading from the beginning because it's that entertaining.
I just started the series myself. I am almost half way through the first book and I am enjoying it immensely. Can't wait for the other books.
Jazzy_Jeffaz is offline   Reply With Quote