View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 05:43 AM   #57
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Makes perfect sense as one cable has data lines shorted and the other doesn't... it's been documented and written about in various threads many times and can be further confirmed by googling technical specifications for USB...
I don't think the charge cable has any data lines in it just the positive and negative. It's from a universal charger but I guess it's possible the micro USB tip that slides on could possible be shorted. Example pic of what I have below.

I would recommend the swiss charger as it does pretty much charge everything I have and came with a 2500mah battery pack that also charges my T1.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote