View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
Lots of people will download something if it is free, that doesn't mean they will ever read it. I wouldn't have thought there would be much of a market for children's ebooks to be honest. The devices are too expensive and fragile.
If it's only available in the ibookstore (and for free), it's possible people are simply trying out their device and downloading a free book. I did this when I got my first device, and I didn't read hardly anything I bought, so it really didn't impact my future purchases.

And while I have an i-device, I don't use it for reading, so if it's only in the ibookstore then just realize that that is a limited market.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote