View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #8
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
what browser are you using to link to amazon when downloading? i might be extremely wrong, and if i am then i apologize for my ignorance in all matters K4PC, but i was told only internet explorer can open K4PC so you can download a book you purchase.
i admit i haven't tried any other browsers to do this although i only use IE for books for my kindle.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote